Highest security and performance
- Advanced and secure infrastructure
- Tier 3 data center with 99.98 per cent availability
- Direct connection to Kleyerstraße via core-and-edge solution
- High connectivity through connection to DE-CIX data node
- Broad range of services, from colocation to cloud services
Tier 3 data center in Frankfurt am Main
Our carrier-neutral tier 3 data center in Rödelheim features an advanced and secure IT infrastructure. With its multi-certified data center, ITENOS offers maximum connectivity at Europe’s most important telecommunication and Internet hub. The tier 3 data center is directly connected to our Kleyerstraße data center campus through a core-and-edge solution with a fail-safe data corridor. This enables immediate access to all 900 carriers hosted there. Thanks to its proximity to DE-CIX, the world's largest Internet node, customers also benefit from extremely low latency and fast, smooth data exchange at rates up to 6 terabyte per second.
Redundancy for reliability
A variety of measures ensure maximum security, such as a fully automatic fire protection and extinguishing system as well as a 24/7 emergency call, video surveillance and electronic access control.The data center achieves its high tier level based on redundant cable paths all the way to the hardware, with continuous maintenance in ongoing operation. This enables us to achieve an availability of 99.98 percent - which corresponds to a maximum downtime of 1.6 hours per year. As a result, the data center is also suitable for companies with special requirements in terms of reliability, such as the e-commerce sector, or mobile organisations that need access to data at all times.
Cloud services from the tier 3 data center
At the same time, ITENOS provides not only colocation capacities at the Frankfurt tier 3 data center, but also offers numerous value-added services such as a fast Internet connection via IP Transit and various cloud services. Of course, all this comes from the same source, with competent advice and comprehensive support. The wide range of connectivity services offered by the DataLogistIX platform are therefore only "one port away" – just like the Frankfurt data center at Kleyerstr. 90 and our data center in Leverkusen.
• Certifications according to EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 27001, EN ISO 50001, EN ISO 50518 and EN 50600 (availability class 4), as well as TÜV Süd tier 3 certificate
• Direct connection to the Kleyerstraße data center campus via a core-and-edge solution
• Fully automatic fire protection and extinguishing system
• 24/7 emergency response
• Video surveillance
• Electronic access control
- Power supply
• Uninterruptible power supply
- Air conditioning
• Cooling and ventilation systems