SOLID Internet Break Out (SIBO)
- Stable solution for secure internet breakout
- Security and dial-in solution with firewall as a security service
- Protected customer, partner and home office connections via VPN
- SIBO is hosted at the secure ITENOS data center in Frankfurt
- Self-service for fast adaptations and greater flexibility
Solid Internet Breakout – SIBO
SOLID INTERNET BREAK OUT (SIBO) provides the ideal framework for internet breakout without any security risk. Are you challenged by an increasing number of employees, customers and external partners accessing your IT and communication infrastructure, and an internet connection lacking the capacity to cope with the traffic? SIBO is a highly secure and stable solution for local internet breakout. The security and dial-in application supports corporate network access via firewall and additionally facilitates the secure integration of public clouds. Connection bandwidth can be flexibly scaled across all participating access points without any risk to IT security.
Security service for protected access and reliable dial-in
SIBO is located at our Frankfurt data center. Internet access from multiple locations is via MPLS, Ethernet Connect 2.0 or alternative connection technologies. You can also connect your employees’ mobile workplaces to your intranet via a VPN and the SIBO firewall. The process is similar when partners and customers access your in-house IT infrastructure. The SIBO firewall has the necessary protective mechanisms to protect every single access point within the internet breakout – from on-premises network to home office workplace. Our experts will be happy to support you with the configuration of SIBO’s comprehensive protective mechanisms.
- Firewall as a security service directly from the ITENOS data center in Frankfurt enables secure internet breakout
- ITENOS operates SIBO firewall and performs monitoring, incident management, support and change management
- Connection of the enterprise IT infrastructure and the ITENOS data centre is via MPLS, Ethernet Connect 2.0 or alternative connection technologies
- SIBO firewall acts as a barrier between the company Intranet and the Internet: diverse protective measures and security mechanisms ensure the optimum protection of internal systems
- Business partners and customers are connected to the own infrastructure via VPN
- A client VPN can be provided for dial in from mobile workplaces or home offices via the SIBO firewall
- The use of cloud connects provides the option of additional integration of estabilshed cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- SIBO’s firewall self-service concept supports independent, short-notice adaptions to firewall rules.