- Dedicated servers and storage in high-security data centers
- Individually selected hardware for specific applications and requirements
- Extremely high security standards and performance
- Operation in self-service or as managed service
- Perfectly planned infrastructure and network connection
Strong performance on dedicated servers
Server hosting can be a worthwhile solution for many reasons. Do you have special security requirements, high performance demands, or systems that cannot be virtualized? Whether it’s about special software and applications, voice and phone solutions, or legacy IT: we give you ideal support with a perfectly planned and professionally hosted IT infrastructure, and individually selected hardware. We have also established an ecosystem with renowned manufacturers such as HP, Cisco and Dell, with whom we have a partnership extending over many years. At the same time, we host your IT in our own certified, high-security data centers in Germany. Extremely high standards of quality and mature security measures, for example with respect to access control, protect your IT against external influences.
Root server or managed server?
You decide for yourself if you want to keep operation in-house or opt for managed services. In any case, you can rely on our support, extremely high stability, and a high-performance network and internet connection. If we handle management for you, you retain unrestricted access and responsibility for your applications, while we look after the rest – from the operating system to platform maintenance and development of your custom IT environment.
Dedicated server hosting in combination with the cloud
At the same time, ITENOS offers maximum flexibility. Along with pure server hosting, a hybrid model is also possible. Thanks to our comprehensive expertise, we can offer you a combination of dedicated servers and a cloud-based virtualized IT infrastructure. Together, we identify the best route in an initial consultation meeting, and then prepare a corresponding tailored concept for you.
- Selected hardware components from renowned manufacturers:
- HP, Dell, and Cisco servers
- Dell/EMC storage
- Cisco and Bintec routers
- Cisco switches
- Citrix load balancers
- Hosting and operation of components from other manufacturers possible upon request
- Quick replacement in the event of hardware defects (within four hours)
- Backup solutions for redundant backup of data and applications
- Distribution over several fire compartments for increased reliability
- Provision of licenses from Microsoft, VMware, and many more
- Operation of VMware environments or standard applications in the framework of managed hosting
- Combination of dedicated and shared components possible – for example, dedicated physical servers linked to shared storage
- Hosting of special hardware such as cryptoservers, card readers, or Datev license dongles
- Server connection directly via ITENOS backbone, or initially via dedicated network components with uplink to the backbone
- Jump server on a separate platform for separation of application and management traffic (with self-service server administration).