Level-3 data center in North Rhine-Westphalia
- State-of-the-art IT infrastructure on approximately 2,000 m² of floor area
- Certified as a Level-3 data center (ISO/IEC 27001, TÜV Level 3 EN50600)
- Multi-level security systems for maximum protection
- Connection to the DE-CIX internet exchange node
- Secure operation via network replacement and UPS systems
Data center in Leverkusen
In our Leverkusen data center in the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region, covering a total floor area of approx. 2,000 m², you benefit from state-of-the-art IT infrastructure for physical security, data protection, high availability and optimal connection of your servers – in colocation areas or in dedicated rooms. This data center has been built in accordance with the Level-3 standard and is certified as a Level-3 data center (ISO/IEC 27001 and TÜV Level 3 EN50600).
As with all ITENOS data centers, the following applies to the Leverkusen data center as well: Thanks to network equipment with components from our technology partner Cisco a connection to the internet via optical fiber and copper cabling – and using two independent carriers – is available. A link to the largest German internet exchange node DE-CIX in Frankfurt am Main is also available there. And, of course, the network is IPv6-ready.
The Leverkusen data center is monitored by a control center
Our Leverkusen data center is monitored by a control center staffed around the clock (24/7), as well as additional, multi-level security systems. These include features such as comprehensive video surveillance, a security fencing system with perimeter monitoring, and an RC4-certified building exterior.
In our Leverkusen data center we take all necessary precautions to protect your hardware from damage due to fluctuations in the power supply. To cope with all types of faults, from brief voltage fluctuations to longer power outages or maintenance work, physically and logically separate supply paths with dedicated transformers, power replacement equipment and UPS systems ensure a secure operation of your infrastructure at all times. Optimal cooling is provided by a cold aisle containment of the server cabinets.
- Total floor space of approx. 2,000 m2, of which currently approx. 1,000 m2 are data center area (expandable to approx. 4,000 m2 of DC area)
- Certified Level-3 data center
- 24/7 access with biometric access control
- 24/7 on-site security service
- Colocation areas for individual racks or cages
- Private, individual rooms and fire safety zones
- Access to Europe's central internet exchange node DE-CIX with more than 900 carriers
- Building monitoring by permanently staffed control center
- Comprehensive video surveillance
- Security fencing system with perimeter monitoring
- RC4-certified building exterior
- Completely separate 2n supply from medium voltage level (A-B feed)
- Transformers and emergency power system per feed
- Modular, energy-efficient, n+1 UPS installations extensible in operation per feed
- Grounding and equipotential bonding connections
- TN-S network and residual current monitoring
- Indirect, free, and adiabatic cooling
- Cold air distribution via the false floor in the cold aisles
- Air supply to the server cabinets via ventilation panels in the false floor
- Power per rack between 2.5 kW and 15 kW