- Cloud solutions from our high-security data center in Frankfurt
- Public, private and hybrid cloud services from a single source
- Hosted private cloud with virtual machines on dedicated hardware
- Cloud Connect for access to the best provider at all times
- Access to a self-service portal or managed services from experts
Flexibility from the certified cloud
At this point, companies can hardly keep pace with digitization without cloud services. Flexible IT structures, scalability and agility are the keys to success in increasingly dynamic, competitive markets. In this regard, custom infrastructure design depends on specific business requirements. A public cloud gives you exactly the resources you need, for example for your development environment or anticipated peak loads, in a cost-effective, short-term and flexible manner. A private cloud offers you dedicated CPU, RAM and storage capacity for special security and compliance requirements, including mirroring and hardware encryption if required. For companies that adhere to high security standards but do not wish to operate the cloud in their own data center, we offer cloud hosting on isolated servers.
Cloud services with perfectly matched components
A combination of public and private cloud is also possible. In that case, you receive all services you need for a sustainable hybrid cloud from a single source. All components of our cloud solution come from our own high-security, certified data center in Frankfurt, located very close to DE-CIX. At the same time, we offer you easy access to the cloud services of other providers via Cloud Connect. After the initial setup, you can visualize and manage your resources flexibly on a self-service portal if required. Or you can leave the IT management to us and concentrate fully on your core business. Our experts will be pleased to advise you on the right path for your objectives as part of a comprehensive consultation. One thing is certain: with our cloud services you have maximum flexibility and freedom of choice.
- Cloud services based on enterprise hardware from various manufacturers
- Connection to the ITENOS backbone: multi-redundant and with high bandwidth
- Redundant configuration of all components for high reliability
- Distribution of the entire platform over two fire compartments – if one segment fails, the servers in the other segment seamlessly take over operation
- Self-service portal for the management of virtual servers with many features, such as starting and stopping VMs, creating additional VMs, or individual scaling of CPU, RAM and storage.
- Including internet access via the customer’s own VLAN via a shared firewall
- Provision of computing resources via Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCS) for virtual servers with up to 3 TB RAM and 56 vCPU or 112 vCPU with use of hyperthreading
- Provision of storage capacities via deployment of EMC VNX series storage systems with different pools for different performance requirements
- Availability of different types of storage media for the pools (including SATA, NL-SAS, SAS, and Flash)
- High-performance and optimal cost/benefit ratio through automatic data distribution over different storage media types with Fully Automated Storage Tiering (FAST), shifting frequently used data to high-performance storage levels, and inactive data or rarely accessed data to lower-cost storage levels with higher capacity
Virtualization software (Hypervisor)
- VMware vSphere 6 as the basis for all cloud services
- Provision of virtual servers via the customer’s preferred current operating system, e.g. Microsoft Windows Server, CentOS, or Red Hat