Cloud computing at its best: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) with SOLIDCLOUD
With SOLIDCLOUD, we offer a standardised IaaS cloud solution. Operate your personal virtual data centre in high security ITENOS data centres and run your cloud computing service without investment costs. Benefit from the latest technology and the best IT performance with SOLIDCLOUD by ITENOS.
ITENOS offers a cloud computing solution for the benefit of small and medium sized businesses. Scale your IT infrastructure with vMachines (virtual servers), including CPU, RAM and storage environment and tailor our cloud service and your IT capacity optimally to your actual requirements. If necessary, you can even use and configure your SOLIDCLOUD with your mobile device.
SOLIDCLOUD: reliable, flexible and secure cloud computing from Germany
The ITENOS cloud computing solution SOLIDCLOUD is reliable, flexible and secure, while complexity is reduced to a minimum. SOLIDCLOUD by ITENOS is easy to handle and easy to customise in order to fit your needs. We can even provide a customised solution - tailored to your very special conception - if extraordinary and business based requirements need to be met.
Cloud computing for medium sized businesses at its best
SOLIDCLOUD, your virtual infrastructure, is operated exclusively in German high security data centres and complies with all necessary legal requirements and data protection regulations. In addition, as a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom we meet the strictest security regulations.
Sign up for your SOLIDCLOUD demo account
Register and sign up today for your free and nonbinding SOLIDCLOUD demo account. Put our cloud computing solution to the acid test and see how SOLIDCLOUD provides benefits to your business. Our team of experts will gladly answer your questions and help you to get the maximum out of your virtual IT infrastructure. Step into the world of cloud computing with SOLIDCLOUD by ITENOS.
Your benefits at a glance
- High security due to German telecommunication standards: ITENOS operates its eco-certified data centers exclusively in Germany - the SOLIDCLOUD cloud service is subject to German law and the corresponding data security regulations.
- Certifications based on security and data protection standards of Deutsche Telekom.
- If requested, contractual agreements in terms of commissioned data processing (§11 Federal data protection law - Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG))
- Protection of all SOLIDCLOUD components due to separate VLANs and firewalls
Attractive price models
Self service web interface
- Use of a web interface (cloud manger) for the flexible control and monitoring of each of your virtual servers, system components and cloud services
- Access to vServer via console
- Compilation of statistics
High availability and 24/7 service