Solutions for utility companies
This offer specifically addresses utiltity companies. Within the frame of the energy turnaround, utitilities are facing a severe challenge: the centralised energy production as we know it (few power plants, hierarchically structured network) is becoming more and more decentralised. In the context of renewable energy sources, energy will in fiture be produced by a high number of smaller energy producers. In terms of the network, production and export of energy will increasingly be shifted to the locations of the end users. These locations must be equipped with facilities for production monitoring and control (Process IT), which requires the build-up and operation of a high complex communication network.
Our solution to this challenge is based on an autonomous communication platform, i.e. on an IP security network that was especially developed for companies with branch structure and that can flexibly adapted to individual customer requirements. In this newtork, there is no interface or connection to the public IP network, the Internet. Attacks or manipulation from the Internet can therefore be excluded. Network access can be performed via analogue, ISDN, DSL lines or by mobile phone. The local dial-in is managed via fixed IP addresses.
- very high availability and secure data transmission
- low installation and operating costs
- flexible, custom-made scope of services
- communikation infrastructure: closed network, modularly extendable and multipliable
- network build-up and operation can totally or partly be performed by customer or by ITENOS
- Internet-free IP technology